OrthoTec Europe 2012 launches "OrthoTec Investment Hub"
to stimulate innovative projects in orthopaedics
Following last year’s tremendous success - 900 participating decision-makers coming from 23 countries - UBM Canon is preparing the third edition of OrthoTec Europe to be held on 12- 13 September 2012 in Zurich, Switzerland.In addition to its international programme of conferences devoted to the latest technological and regulatory changes in design and manufacture of implants and instruments, this year OrthoTec Europe goes even further in the process of innovation and launches for the first time in Europe the “OrthoTec Investment Hub”.
Organised in parallel with the exhibition, which brings together more than 80 subcontractors, the "OrthoTec Investment Hub” aims to create a fertile ground for innovative projects to emerge and a place where partnerships can be developed between patent holders, industrial and international investors in the orthopaedic industry in particular.
• • •
Wednesday 12th and Thursday 13th September 2012 from 2pm to 4.30pm
Two intensive half days for you to :
- Hear from international OEM, Industrial Properties attorney and investors who will address challenges for succesful partnering in medical device industry
- Discover the 18 selected innovative projects at the "5 minutes to convince" session - Yours could be one of them! contact us at email@example.com
• • •
Who should attend?
- Industrial OEM manufacturers of orthopaedic implants looking for technologies through licensing, partnering and acquisition (senior management, business development and R&D)
- Industrial partners to OEM, Contract Manufacturers Suppliers (CMS) and developers of technologies (subcontractors)
- Venture capital, investment banking, business angel
- Business consultants, Investment consultants
- Research laboratories, university
- IP cabinet Business cabinet, Industrial property consultants, Innovation development consultants, Collaborative project initiation consultants
• • •
See the full Investment hub programme here
Discover speakers and steering commity here
Download the 2012 Conference Brochure here